Kahuna Accounting, a division of Kahuna Business Group, Inc., delivers a world-class virtual financial success system to entrepreneurs and small-medium businesses throughout the United States. The Client Victory Coordinator assists in delivering an awesome experience to our clients while providing administrative support to the Accounting and Business Development teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Initial point of contact for all new clients to set them up for success once the sales process has been finalized.
2. Conduct kick-off calls with new clients to introduce them to the steps of success
3. Partner with internal teams, and outsourcing partners to manage the new client relationship building process
4. Help drive communication and correspondence between Business Development and Accounting teams
5. Maintain a positive, high-energy, high-touch support environment for new and existing clients
6. Continued follow-up with all clients to add an over and above level of service.
7. Help create an environment of deep appreciation and service for all clients, and outsourcing partners.
8. Work with Director of Operations to promote, and implement operation standards and processes amongst team.
9. Other duties as assigned
1. Prior experience in an office setting providing customer service via telephone
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
3. Basic understanding of accounting practices is a plus
4. Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
5. Excellent telephone and oral communication skills, fluent in English
6. High level of interpersonal skills with prior experience in establishing and supporting client relationships
7. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
8. Easily adapt to change within the work environment and manage competing demands
9. Possesses a forward thinking, positive disposition with the willingness to serve where needed
10. Team player, who is self-motivated and self-starter with high level of initiative
11. Must maintain 97% attendance adherence of regular scheduled hours
1. Must be able to sit for long periods of time reading and working from dual computer screens
2. Must be able to type while speaking on the phone or conducting online meetings
3. Must be easily understood when talking on the telephone